From the CK editor, you can upload and add photos to your page. It's a bit of a funny process, though, so here's the procedure:
1. Follow the instructions above for creating or modifying a page.
2. In the editor, click on the Insert/Edit Image icon (it's a little yellow postcard-looking icon with mountains and sun, in the second row of the toolbar).
3. From the Image Info tab, click on Browse Server.
4. From Resource Type (upper left), select Image.
5. Next to Upload a New File in This Folder, click on Browse... and find the image on your computer. Select Open, and click on Upload.
6. The image file appears in the document window. Click on it.
7. You are now taken back to the Image Info window. Type in descriptive text in the Alternative Text field.
8. If you wish to make this image a link, click the Link tab and enter the URL you wish to link to.
9. Click OK.
10. Don't forget to save your page. Your image will not be seen by the public until you do so.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution